BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Love the Lord with all your heart...



I awakened this morning to: Cause it's you and me and all of the people...and I don't know why, I can't take my eyes off of you.

Rolling out of bed, the melody is followed by: Cause you love us. Oh, how you love us. you are jealous for me.

Precious LOVE has a way of calling my heart even in the early hours of the morning. My heart, honestly, has been in various places over the past couple of months. Knowing that much is stirring and being reawakened, but not certain of what or how. 

I plow on through towards the kitchen to fill my cup with a morning starter: coffee. As I'm passing by the dining room table (filled with pregnant teenagers), I hear this word: WHAT IS THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT? And Jesus whispers in my ear:

To love me with all your heart. To love me.

Now, this wasn't where the teacher was going. She was trying to reinforce the commandment of loving your fathers and mothers here on earth. Now, this is a very important commandment, but it still reverts back to the GREATEST one: LOVE JESUS. INTIMACY.

Isn't Jesus so kind and patient? After all, he is LOVE. :) Even in the first few moments of my day, he was calling me unto himself. Always beckoning for more. And imploring me to desire more of himself.

So...my encouragement to you today is just to give him a moment. Start there. And start by telling him that ALL  of your heart is his to enjoy! :) LOVE the Lord with ALL your heart...(matthew 22:37)

Love...
Hellen :) <><

P.S. He was playing this over me as I was writing this note to y'all...

Wait child, I'm in love with you. It's a solemn vow. I'll come back for you.

0 comments: