BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Just One...


Over the past couple of weeks, Jesus has been stirring in me a deeper hunger. A desire to go further than I am. A deeper pressing into His heart. It is a call into a place that I've never been before. Through this stirring, God has been hungering my heart for intimacy, prayer, and worship. And my heart has been increasing in desire for the Bride of Christ to know and hunger after her Beloved Jesus. And so, am left contemplating and seeking Papa for the answers to my place in this. Yesterday, and this morning, I was directed to the theme of how God is the Creator and thus, we're called to creativity and beauty! We are His workmanship and He is the craftsman. I often thought of this concept as an artist, but the truth is this: We are all artists. We are called to display the creative splendor of Jesus in whatever we do!!! Wow! I know that this is just a "snippet" of what Papa wants us to discover in His heart, but I challenge you to ask Him for a deeper revelation on this truth. And then to have the grace to receive it! Bless you all. I leave you with the words of a song that's been on repeat in my life right now:

Just one drop of Your blood and my sins are gone
Just one prayer of Your robe and I'm made whole
Just one glance of Your face, is all I can dream of
Just one moment of Your favor is so much greater

You are the one who was
You are the one who is
You are the one who will always love

Just one word from Your lips, then the heavens were made
Just one touch of those hands, you know I am changed
Just one breath from Your mouth and I come alive
Just one moment of Your favor is so much greater...

No matter what my circumstances try to say
I will trust in You, I will lift my voice, I will say,
You are greatly to be praised

LOVE IS WHO YOU ARE
LOVE IS WHO YOU'VE BEEN
LOVE IS WHO YOU'LL ALWAYS BE








0 comments: