BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm Here

Be still and know that I am God. -Psalm 46:10

Come to me and find your rest... -Matthew 11:28

I've been thinking lately (honestly, too much). And this has caused my mind to go up and down like a roller-coaster ride on a hot summer day--going so fast with the heat clouding my thoughts. I am currently at a crossroads for different decisions in my life. But what I've been realizing is that God wants to calm my heart so that I can hear him clearly. He wants me to know that silence is ok and that it means that He's listening. I recently ran across my Bradley Hathaway book and this poem once again struck me. It's a reminder that God is always present and always willing. I just need to come. Peace to y'all!

0 comments: